- *MEETING OF THE GENERAL BODY
- * MEETING OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
MEETING OF THE GENERAL BODY
a) Annual general meeting
- b) Emergency or extra-ordinary meeting
- c) Requisition meeting.
- ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
- i. The annual general meeting of the association shall be held in December on such date and such time and place as may be fixed by the executive committee.
- ii. The notice of the annual general meeting together with its agenda, shall be served atleast fifteen days before the date fixed for the meeting.
iii. Business to be transacted at annual general meeting.
- a) Election of the executive committee or as the case may be to fill any causal vacancy in executive committee if necessary.
- b) Confirmation of the minutes of the last annual general meeting.
- c) Adoption of annual report submitted by the General Secretary.
- d) Adoption of the audit report submitted by the treasurer.
- e) Consideration of the budget for the coming year.
- f) Resolution brought forward by the individual member executive committee of the association.
- g) Any other business with permission of the President or the Chairman of the annual general meeting.
- a) Emergency or extra-ordinary meeting:
An emergency meeting of the association may be called by the General Secretary in consultation with the President for the transaction of any urgent business.
- The notice of an emergent meeting together with its agenda shall be served atleast three days before the date fixed for the meeting.
- b) Requisition meeting.
- i. If at least one third of total members, life-members and ordinary member of the association request the General Secretary in writing to call a meeting of the association to transact any business specified by them, the General Secretary shall call a meeting of the association within thirty days of receipt of such notice.
- ii. The receipt of requisition meeting together with agenda shall be served atleast fifteen days before the date fixed for meeting.
- 1. Quorum:
Quorum of annual general meeting and emergency or extraordinary meeting shall be one-third and for requisition meeting shall be one-half of total members.
MEETING OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:
- i. All meetings of the Executive committee shall be held at such times and places as the General Secretary, in consultation with President may appoint; provided that at least one meeting of the Executive committee shall be held once in three months.
- ii. An ordinary meeting of the Executive committee shall be held by at least seven days notice which together with the agenda of the meeting, shall e signed and issued by the General Secretary.
- iii. An emergency meeting of the Executive committee may be called by the President or by General Secretary in consultation with the President, by 24 hours notice.
- iv. No business shall be transacted at any meeting of the Executive committee unless a quorum of four members present.
- v. The member of Executive committee shall have one vote and in case of equality of votes, the person presiding over the meeting shall have a second or casting vote.
- vi. All maters at a meeting of Executive committee shall be decided by votes of the majority of the members present.