Call for Abstract Submission for 9th International Conference on Psychiatry
Bangladesh Association of Psychiatrists (BAP)
9th International Conference on Psychiatry (ICP)
URBANIZATION AND MENTAL HEALTH: ISSUES AND CONCERNS
11-12 December, 2017
Sayeman Beach Resort, Cox’s Bazar.
Scientific Committee is pleased to invite your participation in oral presentation/poster presentation/workshop/symposium/debate. Participants must be registered. Last date of abstract submission is 15 October, 2017.
Guidelines for submission:
1. Abstract must present a clear and concise summary of the work.
2. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
3. Title must appear in upper and lower case bold Letters. Maximum length of title will be in 30 words.
4. Abstract length must not exceed 300 words.
5. For Original Article- the following headings must appear in bold: Background/Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
6. For Review Article- the following headings must appear in bold: Background/Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
7. For Case Report- the following headings must appear in bold: Background/Objective, Case Study, Discussion.
8. For topic presentation, workshop or symposium, abstract needs no specific format.
9. In case of Poster Presentation the text and illustrations should be readable from distance of 2 meters.
10. Use Times New Roman font, 10 point with 1” left and right margins.
11. Presentations have to be at least Microsoft Office 2008 compatible.
12. All abstract should be submitted electronically.
13. A short bio-data (maximum 150 words) and photograph of the presenter should be provided along with the abstract.
14. Photograph should be separately attached to mail as well as should be inserted in the bio-data.
Please e-mail the completed abstract submission form by 15 October, 2017 to the scientific committee at: email@example.com
For any information and quires please contact:
Md Faruq Alam
Scientific Committee,9th ICP
Scientific Committee, 9th ICP